Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ok, so I have now been dragged into the 21st Century Kicking and Screaming....

Hey All-
Since evidently I am as old as all of you young @!($!* make me feel, I have finally stopped fighting and created my own blog. Maybe this way I might be able to keep track of some of you a little bit better.
Current status- still in school, but actually graduating this spring!!!! We are going to party like it's 1586 when that happens! Working at the PAC more, got promotion of sorts when I stepped in for the now fired lighting designer....Funny story, I promise to tell some other time. Never thought I'd end up as a Lighting Designer though, eh, who knew.
Otherwise not too much happening, after waking up from my month long hibernation during winter break I am again going to school and work, bored off my ass and missing everyone who graduated without me terribly. The department is definately not the same, I'm glad to be getting out soon.
Otherwise, just working on the house and trying to get into trouble (yes, get into trouble, it's been that boring around here) I am currently thinking about getting my nose pierced. (Hey at least when I go out to have fun at least I keep it legal.... ;)
Girls, if you see this, email me, call me whatever, I miss you!!!! I'm thinking road trip here pretty soon. Maybe I can send the Metro out in a blaze of glory.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!! Jen I'm soooo happy that your bloggin now too. ;0). And Congrats on the LD job at the PAC.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Zeze the X said...

Yay! Jen is now a citizen of Blogolopolis!
And I totally agree about the department being different. I can't wait to get out of here either.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Excelent! I'm so glad you decided to join our little cult. Travis and I are fine, but we really do need to catch up and I think the phone is a good way to do it. Since you are SMing right now, give me a call when you are not so busy. Love ya and miss ya! Say hello to Celeste for me.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home